The only President that I've felt like shooting in the knee.
Yeah... you heard me, FBI.
Things you have to believe to re-elect Bush today:
Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's daddy made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him and a bad guy when Bush needed a "we can't find Bin Laden" diversion.
Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.
A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multinational corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.
Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals and Hillary Clinton.
The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.
Providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy.
Providing health care to all Americans is socialism.
HMOs and insurance companies have the best interests of the public at heart.
Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools.
A president lying about an extramarital affair is a impeachable offense.
A president lying to enlist support for a war in which thousands die is solid defense policy.
Government should limit itself to the powers named in the Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the Internet.
The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but George Bush's cocaine conviction is none of our business.
Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a conservative radio host. Then it's an illness, and you need our prayers for your recovery.
You support states' rights, which means Attorney General John Ashcroft can tell states what local voter initiatives they have the right to adopt.
What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national interest, but what Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant.
Feel free to pass this on. If you don't send it to at least 10 other people, we're likely to be stuck with Bush for 4 more years.
Friends don't let friends vote for Bush.
The only President that I've felt like shooting in the knee.
Yeah... you heard me, FBI.
Well, I agree with a lot of that but I hate just as many things about Kerry unfortuantely. Once again the election is like pissing in the wind: no matter where you go it's gonna come back in your face! [img]confused.gif[/img]
I guess I'm more of a Libertarian than anything: conservative on financial and military issues, but liberal on social and civil liberty issues. Unfortunately NO ONE will do a decent job as far as my personal ideals are concerned. [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Couldn't have said it better.Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
Well, I agree with a lot of that but I hate just as many things about Kerry unfortuantely. Once again the election is like pissing in the wind: no matter where you go it's gonna come back in your face!![]()
I guess I'm more of a Libertarian than anything: conservative on financial and military issues, but liberal on social and civil liberty issues. Unfortunately NO ONE will do a decent job as far as my personal ideals are concerned.![]()
![]()
There are two guys in suit at my door.
Probably best to shoot them first, then~
I might be knocking on wood here...
Come on Guyver, we all know its bad news to bring politics to any board.
Bookmarks